Call Center Representative
At Hero, we believe that our employees will take great care of our customers because we take great care of our employees. That is why we are looking for the best of the best to join our team and have designed an amazing benefits package to take care of each one of our team members.
A Call Center Representative at Hero is responsible for fielding incoming calls and inquiries, and converting them into booked appointments with our technicians and staff.
Candidates who will thrive in this role consistently exceed customers’ expectations, communicate well with customers, and display empathy and a willingness to help others.
Hero keeps our T.R.U.E. core values as a top priority. We are a high energy team that is growing fast. We set goals, reward team members for hard work, and push each other to be the best we can be.
Amazing Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation: $20 per hour starting wage
- 3% 401k Employer Contribution
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits
- Free Medical Benefits for employee and family (additional upgrades available at reduced cost)
- Free Dental and Vision Benefits for employee (additional upgrades for family available)
- Free Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Life Insurance
- H.S.A. and F.S.A. plans available
- Paid Time Off starting at two weeks a year
- Six paid Holidays a year
- Full access to Peak Health fitness and recovery center
- Employee discounts on services – at cost pricing available
- Five eight-hour shifts that vary from 7:00am–9:00pm, Sun-Sat
- Training period: Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:30pm, for two weeks in the office
- Upon completion of training, a variety of shifts are available via shift bid and work from home options may also be available
- Shift Bid Process: Shifts are chosen based on seniority and are subject to change as business needs change
- Rotating on-call shifts on weekend, evenings, and some holidays with advance notice
- Overtime is offered by management when available, and may at times be required
Essential Job Duties
- Answer and book incoming calls, emails, and other requests projecting a professional and memorable image to the customer
- Make outbound calls to book and confirm existing and potential customers to book the dispatch board to full capacity
- Maximize opportunities from online lead sources
- Adhere to the company plan for customer concerns and work to resolve them efficiently and effectively
- Follow company prepared scripts and procedures
- Update and maintain information into our customer database with accuracy
- Practice first call resolution when handling calls
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Demonstrates Hero core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Call Center experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable on current processes and procedures, promotions, coupons, and any other necessary information
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers
- Demonstrates a strong ability to multi-task and problem-solve with a sense of urgency
- On time and prepared to work before the scheduled start time for your shift
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero? Apply Today!
Hero Home Services is an equal opportunity employer, including veterans.