HVAC Service Technician
At Hero, we believe that our employees will take great care of our customers because we take great care of our employees. That is why we are looking for the best of the best to join our team and have designed an amazing benefits package to take care of each one of our team members.
Hero keeps our T.R.U.E. core values as a top priority. We strive to support our Heroes with a culture of caring, transparency, and operational excellence. We are a high energy team that is growing fast. We set goals, reward team members for hard work, and push each other to be the best we can be.
Every Hero on our team must exemplify our core values:
- Team Before Self
- Remarkably Great & Driven
- Ultimate Professionalism
- Excellent Communication
An HVAC Service Technician at Hero is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and providing the correct solutions for all the types of equipment we service. Candidates who will thrive in this role enjoy learning how to grow their skills and getting better at what they do. They are also self-motivated, open to coaching and have a passion for working helping customers with their HVAC system needs.
Amazing Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation: $50,000-$150,000
- Hiring Bonus: $20,000*
- Bonus opportunities available
- 3% 401k Employer Contribution
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits
- Free Medical Benefits for employee and family (additional upgrades available at reduced cost)
- Free Dental and Vision Benefits for employee (additional upgrades for family available)
- Free Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Life Insurance
- H.S.A. and F.S.A plans available
- Paid Time Off starting at two weeks a year
- Six paid Holidays a year
- Full access to Peak Health fitness and recovery center
- Employee discounts on services – at cost pricing available
- Uniforms provided
- 7:00am-4:00pm (Last dispatch by 4:00pm), Monday through Friday
- On call shifts have a last dispatch of 8pm - we don't want you working all hours of the night!
Essential Job Duties
- Complete all general HVAC in-home service and maintenance calls
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services
- Work with dispatch, managers, and other in-house staff to ensure smooth operations for completed and incomplete jobs
- Maintain a clean and inventoried truck as well as keeping jobsites clean if not cleaner then when arrived
- Demonstrates Hero core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving and criminal record
- *Minimum of three years of field experience in Residential HVAC Service*
- NATE Certification or Comp Cards are preferred but not required
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely with other team members, management, and customers via phone and email
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and work in small spaces
- Must be highly detailed and demonstrate the ability to follow through
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Demonstrates a strong ability to multi-task and problem solve with a sense of urgency
- On time, with a clean presentation of them self, meeting the dress code, and prepared to work every day
- Be highly skilled in troubleshooting and creating accurate solutions for our customers
- Reliable support for your team by having excellent timeliness and attendance
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero? Apply Today!
Hero Home Services is an equal opportunity employer, including veterans.