HVAC Install Technician
At Hero, we believe that our employees will take great care of our customers because we take great care of our employees. That is why we are looking for the best of the best to join our team and have designed an amazing benefits package to take care of each one of our team members.
A HVAC Install Technician at Hero is responsible for assisting in the installation of new heating and cooling equipment in residential homes. Candidates who will thrive in this role enjoy exceeding customer’s expectations by displaying amazing class craftmanship. They are also great at providing world class customer experiences, being open minded to trying new things and interested in how a system operates..
Hero keeps our T.R.U.E. core values as a top priority. We are a high energy team that is growing fast. We set goals, reward team members for hard work, and push each other to be the best we can be.
- Team Before Self
- Remarkably Great & Driven
- Ultimate Professionalism
- Excellent Communication
Amazing Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation: $18-26/hour
- 3% 401k Employer Contribution
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits
- Free Medical Benefits for employee and family (additional upgrades available at reduced cost)
- Free Dental and Vision Benefits for employee (additional upgrades for family available)
- Free Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Free Life Insurance
- S.A. and F.S.A plans available
- Paid Time Off starting at two weeks a year
- Six paid Holidays a year
- Full access to Peak Health fitness and recovery center
- Employee discounts on services – at cost pricing available
- Bonus opportunities available
- Uniforms provided
- 6am – 4pm, end times vary based on completion of work and business needs
- Must be flexible in working extended hours including evenings and weekends based on business volume and needs
- Overtime is offered by management when available, and may at times be required
Essential Job Duties
- Assist with installation of HVAC equipment
- Deliver materials and equipment from warehouse to jobsite on time
- Complete installations in a timely manner while maintaining world class service and craftsmanship
- Understand and follow all procedures as well as demonstrate our Core Values
- Maintain a clean company vehicle while also scheduling all regular required maintenance
- Respectfully work with coordinators, managers, and other in-house staff to ensure smooth operation for completed and incomplete jobs
- Adhere to Hero safety standards while driving and on jobsites
- Highly motivated, flexible, and great attitude on life
- Demonstrates Hero core values at a high level (T.R.U.E.)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving and criminal record
- Familiar with using basic hand tools on jobsites
- 1 year or more of residential heating and cooling install experience is preferred.
- Able to communicate professionally, clearly, and concisely
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and work in small spaces
Do you have what it takes to be a Hero? Apply Today!
Hero Home Services is an equal opportunity employer, including veterans.